Sunday, August 06, 2006

My August TBR pile

So quite frankly, I never used to have a TBR pile and I didn't know ppl had one before looking for reviews on the net ^^; However, I've been accumulating lately and since there's not enough space in the side bar, I'd like to share it with you:

The Turning by Jennifer Armintrout
Touch the Dark by Karen Chance
The Crazy series (all of them) by Tara Janzen
Much Ado in the Moonlight by Lynn Kurland
Into the Night by Suzanne Brockmann
The Protector/The Hunter/ Facing Fear by Gennita Low
Angel with Attitude by Michelle Rowen
Split by Tara Moss
Hot and Bothered/Just for Kicks by Susan Anderson
To Catch a Wolf by Susan Krinard
I see You by Holly Isle
Black Ice by Anne Stuart
Goodness Had Nothing to do with It by Lucy Monroe
Day of Fire by Kathleen Nance
It happened One Autumn/Devil in the Winter by Lisa Kleypas
War of the Spider Queen series by various authors

and in addition, some of the books from the library... but I'm not sure I'll be reading them :P So if any of you have read some of these books, let me know if it was good :D

9 comments:

  1. I have in my TBR the Tara Janzen series (I've read the first two just recently), Goodness Had Nothing to Do with It and Touch the Dark.

    I've read the Anne Stuart. That's it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nath,
    I haven't ready any of those books on your list except GHNTDWI by Lucy Monroe, and that one I really enjoyed. Have you read Come Up & See Me Sometime by LM? It's the one that comes before GHNTDWI..if not, I highly recommend that one. It's great. :)

    I'm really keen to hear your thoughts on the other ones though. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I'm finally out of my sloppy books :D *dance of joy* I stay up most of the night to read Just for Kicks by Susan Anderson... I'll review it later. (ain't I glad I'm working in a lab + my supervisor is gone till tomorrow... that way, I can be late)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devil in Winter was great! I really liked that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh, now I have a huge list and when I decide I have enough money to fill out the list, I will have a HUGE tbr pile!

    ooo, can't wait to hear what you thought about Just for Kicks! (It's on my list!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dance chica - Yeah, I read a lot of review about DIW so that's why I bought it :D going to wait a little tho... because Never A lady really saturated me for historicals...

    Zeek - buy it ;D it was good :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed the first few Tara Janzen books, but after that..meh. Goodness Had Nothing To Do With It is a great book, but it's the sequel to Come Up And See Me Sometime, just in case you didn't know. (just saw Grace already told you this..I'm too lazy to delete though. LOL)

    The Genita Low books are ones I haven't read yet, but I've tried The problem is, they'r really dark. Not a light read, and I haven't been in the mood for that lately.

    Glad you liked Just For Kicks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello Holly :D

    I know... the meh fator happens so much after a couple of books in a series. I don't actually know if it's better to have series or not ^^; cos i mean, so many authors are writing series nowadays... well i got them all, might as well read them.

    and thank you everyone who told me that there was a book before Goodness Had Nothing to Do with It. I actually think I have it somewhere in my shelves behind... but just never read it (never was in the mood) so hopefully....

    ReplyDelete