So I got tagged by Mailyn to reveal 5 things I know are true. This is my first tag, isn't that exciting? Okay, maybe not... So here we go:
I buy too much books - ha, I know, it wasn't what you wanted to know right? Okay, here we go for real:
1. I like wearing glasses and I think I'm prettier with them or at least, look better.
2. I'm spoiled rotten - I don't have much worries in life and my parents take care of everything... I mean, I'm quite lucky, but at the same time, I feel quite guilty.
3. I don't like long hair on guys and so I don't understand Sherrilyn Kenyon's fetish. I mean, most of the time, it looks really unkept and dirty. I like it short or a tiny bit long and ruffled. I don't like chest hair either...
4. I'm not that confident in myself and I often feel invisible.
5. All right, this is the big revelation. If Kristie can say that she's missing sex and Mailyn is saying that she needs to get laid, then I don't have to be shy and I can say it... deep breath... I'm 23 y.o. and have never gone out, kissed or had sex with a guy. See now the need for romance in my life? I've always wanted kids before 30, but I don't think that'll be happening...
So you got it... there, 5 things I know that are true.
ps - I finished MAGIC Study :) Loved it... will have review tomorrow ;D
pps - oups, forgot to tag somebody. At this point, whoever hasn't been tagged, you're it!