Saturday, October 21, 2006

Tada!

Good morning girls (it's 3 am)!

So what do you think? First, I'd like to say something to Mailyn: I'm sorry I didn't ask your permission first to use one of your template. I hope you don't mind tho (I bet you aren't, but still, it's better that I apologize first)... I put your name in the credits and all and if you really do mind, then I'll take it down and wait for you to make me a new one :D

So, as you can guess, I didn't manage to do this new layout from scratch in only a couple of hours. Instead, I based myself on the Twisted Kingdom blog that Mailyn designed and did a few twitch. Whew... Still, it wasn't easy, so kudos to Mailyn who does it so often.

As you've probably guessed, blue is my fav. color :D Does the color palette look too childish or girly? I couldn't think up of any other color and after a few attempts, I just give up trying to match them. I made the banner myself tho (well almost... the art was from a friend of mine, I scanned it). My first attempt at photoshop. Unfortunately, I have no funny story to tell like Kristie. All I can say is that I wanted to pull my hair out a couple of time.

anyway, I'm going to sleep now (if my dad catches me, I'm dead ^^; )
It is highly possible that there might be a few glitches here and there, so please let me know :D

As for book, I finished Lord of Scoundrels :D So you guys can expect a review this week-end.

9 comments:

  1. I love the colours!!! They look great! And nope - I don't think it's too childish or girlish at all! Huge kudos to you for being able to do what you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good, I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot ~ I could have sworn I'd left a message last night, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Maybe I intended to and never did. Wouldn't be the first time.

    I love the new colors. I think it's beautiful, Nath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristie - I'm glad ppl like it :D I think it does look a bit "candy-ish" tho :P and thanx Kristie :D Next step is to make a template on my really own :D

    Kris - Cool, I'm really glad ppl like it :D

    Devonna - i don't know about you, but it seems I've been having trouble with blogger yesterday... maybe that's why it didn't leave the message :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the colours Nath! Like candy. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Nath! I'm always impressed by people who can figure out templates on their own. I'm hopelessly lost whenever I even look at mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ames - I know, the colors do make it look like a candy :D and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be... Altho, I guess that's because I took Mailyn's template :P

    Hey Jennie - I think I managed it only because I used Mailyn's... but then, once you get used to it, it isn't that bad. The trick is to copy paste the original one in a word document, so if anything happens, you still have a back-up :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks fatastic, of course! Cool beans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zeek - glad you like it :D

    ReplyDelete