Sunday, October 01, 2006

October already...

Hello everyone :D

Well, it's been quiet lately... and I've just been wondering what everyone is up to?

As usual, I've been reading; however, unfortunately to me, not many good books ^^; I really should start on Poison Study which I know is going to a keeper :) wanted to wait for Magic Study, the sequel, that I've just ordered last monday, but it seems it won't arrive till next week... that's just too long to wait, esp. when there's no good book at all.... This week-end, I've read Trust Me by Jayne Ann Krentz. Whoever is interested in a review can head towards Devonna's blog. That's where I got the urge to read to read Trust me... just to realize that I've already read it a couple of years ago. It's a pretty good book tho :) I've also been trying to read Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn all day today. Head towards Twisted Kingdom for my review.

9 comments:

  1. I have Trust Me in the tbr. Hopefully I can get to it soon. I'm in the middle of a few books and I don't want to start anything else. Add to that the fact that I've had very little time for the past week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ames :D

    ah, but at least, you had fun and a nice scenery to look at for part of last week :D Hope you have more time to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put the JAK on my wishlist when I read the review on Devonna's blog. I'm anxious to try her now that y'all said she's not like Amanda Quick, whom I don't really care for.

    Poison Study was AWESOME and my copy of Magic Study is supposedly on it's way...I'll let you know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Holly,

    I don't read Amanda Quick either :P But for contemporary romance, JAK is not bad :) Altho I have to say that I found her books of the past few years so-so only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous! I want Witchling!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mailyn - if you really really want it, be my guest :) I'll send it to you... by the way, what happened to the book swapping blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read a JAK or Quick since I tried one about a year ago that I hated. BUT I used to really like her books, gonna have to check it out again ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nath that's on hoold. LOL. I already have the other two plus my own plus my website which hasn't been updated in forever. LOL.

    I send you my addy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Zeek :D

    well I have to say, i'm not a big fan of JAK... and I found her few latest novels a tad boring (more like... normal). and then, I had her confused with Jayne Krentz ^^; but yeah, i've decided to give a try to her older books as they are available at the library. nobody refuses freebies :P

    Mailyn - all right... i'll be sending it soon :D

    ReplyDelete